Visiting Angels badmouthed all other services.
In my interview the nurse claimed that only their personnel are capable and made claims about their competition in the most disturbing ways.Others were not professional and should not be caring for the elderly that are bed bound because so many of them are poorly trained with bad attitudes.
Also comments were made that the other companies sometimes do not do background checks and have had clients items missing and a reckless disregard for patients personel belongings.I don't believe that is professional, and I don't believe that Visiting Angels should be so cut throat t get business.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Something really disturbing came to my attention today. Company reviews reviews need to be honest, candid and made by real customers. Creating bogus reviews for the benefit of marketing and..."
- "Went to Labcorp for medical tests Sarasota. There were several elderly patients arguing with confrontational Labcorp employees that they had provided urine samples, staff insisted they had not. Elderly man..."
- "Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now. This time, Jan 22. Sign is and I am given..."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."
- "I suspected I had a leak around a vent pipe on my roof, wanted someone to check and caulk if needed. Workman showed up 2 hrs. late, told me..."
- "I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone. I returned the sandals and waiting 2..."
- "the GE cafe range knobs are made by plastic. it broken and results the gas leaks... couldn't turn off since it broken... be aware when turn the on/off the..."
- "I have the Allure flooring installed in my kitchen and hallways for more than a year . After the first few months we noticed the gaps between the planks were..."
- "Bought a few cans of the Wylwood Carrots from Save a Lot. Recent cans have been great the past 2 cans I just got and opened today had rotten slices..."