Visiting Angels badmouthed all other services.
In my interview the nurse claimed that only their personnel are capable and made claims about their competition in the most disturbing ways.Others were not professional and should not be caring for the elderly that are bed bound because so many of them are poorly trained with bad attitudes.
Also comments were made that the other companies sometimes do not do background checks and have had clients items missing and a reckless disregard for patients personel belongings.I don't believe that is professional, and I don't believe that Visiting Angels should be so cut throat t get business.review #254335
You may also like
- " This is my opinion of Blair Mitchell Eig and how he is as I see him: My experience with Blair Mitchell Eig has been the worst ever as a Chief..."
- "Do not go to this ORTHOPEDIC ASSOCIATES. I went to this office and Doctor Zohair Shedzad Alam who I have used before said he can't do the surgery as good..."
- "Went into labcorp for a 7:15 appt and as soon as I write my name down the Spanish woman in the front says.... Your late. Mind you it was 7:10..."
- "This is one of the worst dining experiences ever. Service was horrible, wasnt even busy now i know why. The food under cooked steak for my wife and..."
- "When I got a straightener and styled my hair I began to see just how choppy she did my hair. I've been doing my own hair since I was 15..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "I have had similar experiences to many of you here, and have similarly been completely appalled at the service I received. So much, so that I actually disputed the charge..."
- "Just experienced that myself. Am a regular shopper. Won't be doing none there no more. Im not gonna refer no one no more. I wasn't told that if i use..."
- "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..."