Visiting Angels badmouthed all other services.
In my interview the nurse claimed that only their personnel are capable and made claims about their competition in the most disturbing ways.Others were not professional and should not be caring for the elderly that are bed bound because so many of them are poorly trained with bad attitudes.
Also comments were made that the other companies sometimes do not do background checks and have had clients items missing and a reckless disregard for patients personel belongings.I don't believe that is professional, and I don't believe that Visiting Angels should be so cut throat t get business.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick is a DISGRACE!! Proof Below. This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only. For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, MBBS, http://www.martinick.com/ Image 21 &..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "I hired Julie Murphy at to plan a destination wedding at Storybook Barn in Sough Carolina, she was fired fired the venue and never returned our deposit. She has done..."
- "I will NEVER recommend ultra tan to anyone!! I went for a spray tan, I had never had one before. They asked if I wanted light, medium, or dark. I..."
- "I went with the drive thru for breakfast at around 9:30am. Wanted a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel with the Breakfast Sauce on the side. Then I had to have..."
- "My job requires that I wear steel toe boots. I have bought a total of 6 pairs from them in the past. 1st pair 6" Marquette, 2nd and 3rd..."
- "Faulty delivery, items got stolen due to delivery through multiple countries e.g. Malaysia, Taiwan, Korea, China,Japan etc. Still hasn't received my tablet pc yet, contacted customer service Which is very..."
- "Samsung refrigerator has had 5 service calls and still is broken. It is a $3000 refrigerator that neither company will agree to replace even partial payment. Water..."