2.1
Additional Fees

I only had visiting Angels for two wks.I had asked for someone in their 40's and knowledge of oxygen.

I was abused by the owner so I lashed back at him and we are parting ways. Please don't risk having them take care of your grandparents or parents. They have no medical experience at all. I was lied to and accused of things, and they only came two wks.

Thank god I'm going with another agency and will be checking them out thoroughly. You have to be careful any where you go, and the staff gets very little pay for what they do. I will not contact them I'm just moving on and they would only argue that they are right. They make seniors feel they are crazy, childlike or they are condescending or try to intimidate you.

I've got more smarts in my finger than their brains and it's all about money not the sensitivities of your loved ones aging.I hope I can work with another agency and if it doesn't work out then ill fiend for myself, sincerely

Review about: Visiting Angels Adult Care.

I didn't like: Owner matthew.

Had an Experience with Visiting Angels?

Comments

Hwlatin
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1348090

This is one joke of a franchise.They miss meetings to set up service they don't make callbacks they take excessively long vacations.

The owner of this agency was gone for one week to a conference and then went out of the country for God knows how long.When he leaves he has no one with any competence to run his business all of the recent reviews are negative and I would recommend running as far away as you can from this organization.