They were hired to cared for my mom. I started to notice the food I bought for my mom they were taking home with them.

Just to feed my mom I had to buy 3 times more then usual. The owner told the care givers to spy on family, telling them one was on drugs, and another was not allowed to be alone with the mom by "court order". Both are lies when confronted she lied. possessions began missing, my mom was sat in front of a TV all day, the care givers would sneak laundry in and do it, they slept when they were working, and showered before leaving.

Once my mom was found wandering down the street without alone by friend. I would not recommend this company to anyone at all. They charged over $20,000.00 a month for care givers per month. That was close to 3 times what is standard.

They are NOT a care giver service, they are cons acting like care givers service to enter your home to rob you of stuff, and charge you for it.

The women who runs the one in Riverside Ca. is the most horrible, dishonest, lying, bully you will meet.

Review about: Visiting Angels Adult Care.

I didn't like: Ignorant, Uncaring, Owner liar, Steal and overcharge.

Comments