A pity no one is available to answer their phone, and they have no answering service.I tried to send them a smoke signal message but it was too windy.

Chose another service provider. Why should I write 100 words? I already said what needed to be said. They need to answer their phone when people call, and not let it ring 25 times.

They also need to invest in an answering machine. You can purchase them at Wal-Mart for around $25. Still not 100 words, oh my. I'll just keep this *** review going I guess.

Trying to get a health care professional to drop by my Mom's house 4 days a week, and was going to give Visiting Angles a try, but no one will answer the phone.

I'll try mental telepathy.Maybe that will work.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Visiting Angels needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Visiting Angels.

Had an Experience with Visiting Angels?

Comments