I found out about this company through a friend.I told them that I could only work weekends, due to my govt.

job. I keep getting emails about shifts during the week. I would be sent out to places without directions. I tried several times to access my account to see what exactly I got paid for.

It would not let me access it. This has happened to a few other people I know who worked for them. I was not impressed with the staff at Visiting Angels. I would not recommend this company to anyone...

my advice to anyone is to check out this site before contacting a service like this.For what the people pay, it is not worth the money.

This person wrote the review about Visiting Angels. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Visiting Angels to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Visiting Angels for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Visiting Angels?

Comments

Mattawa, Washington, United States #1276477

Same experience with not being able to log in, very poor management and caregivers will receive blame for incompetant management and delegation. Very disappointed and have had many great reviews from the people I care for, but not much positive from VA, the word out in the residences is not good for some of the management and disorganization of visiting Angels. Good caregivers with years of experience move on to better agencies.