In my interview the nurse claimed that only their personnel are capable and made claims about their competition in the most disturbing ways.Others were not professional and should not be caring for the elderly that are bed bound because so many of them are poorly trained with bad attitudes.
Also comments were made that the other companies sometimes do not do background checks and have had clients items missing and a reckless disregard for patients personel belongings.I don't believe that is professional, and I don't believe that Visiting Angels should be so cut throat t get business.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- In Home Patient Care
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I buy an upper arch for my wife...after 3 months nothing and when we receive the product was a totally unnacceptable fake plastic doesn't fit and they forget 3 teeth..!!!..."
- "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..."
- "I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1..."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "Bought this chicken from killian rd walmart in columbia sc, horrible service on top of Bloody uncooked chickenNever again and if we would have gotten sick i would have sued..."
- "My daughter and I have both and used Cascade with gain scent.PLEASE... Don't use of you have children with plastic cups or utensils or plates. It leaves a AWFUL bitter..."
- "I went and finance a bed at rooms to go in the sawgrass Mall on Sunday. I was told I was approved through acceptance for $1400 I went and put..."
- "I have tried to get a different mattress with Ashley furniture bc they stearns & foster they brought me had a black stain on it and had divets in..."
- "Cell coverage is terrible in my town south of Winnipeg, my recent experience with rogers was the worst yet. Spent hours dealing with multiple people just to upgrade my phone...."