Greedy boss, 3 hour shifts u gotta drive 30min 1 way to. On call like a slave with assignments u didn't want. *** pay

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Visiting Angels. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Visiting Angels.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Visiting Angels to other companies on our site.

Comments

Not to mention 30 mile one way trip for a two hour shift to make 20 bucks does not even cover the gas to get there. Who is making all the money.

Greedy Boss that's who and one who is not even willing to discuss problems or incompatibility issues with you. When that is repeated over and over at each training (if you have an issue you may come to one you your supervisor's with an incompatibility issue and they will resolve it or move you because how do they know unless you tell them. I did this and I was told I would be let go.

Up tell then I had only missed one day of work since starting with them. And, on that occasion I gave the proper notice.