Hired Visiting Angels to help out with my mom with late stage alzheimers and help my dad around the house. They sent in the good helper the first four days.

She cleaned my mom, cleaned up the house and even cooked a burger for my dad. Then, it started. Untrained personnel that had no clue what to do and were abusive to my mom and mean to my dad. She got fired.

The rest of the personnel are the same. They are untrained and uncaring-totally the opposite of what Visiting Angels is supposed to stand for. What a waste of money. They also lie to the nurses that come in to make themselves look good, trying to make my Dad seem like a liar.

HORRIBLE experience with the owner (who is new) and the, I guess, unbackground checked personnel that they send to your home to disrupt it even more. Please don't waste your money.

Review about: Visiting Angels Owner.

Comments

I happen to know that this lawyer daughter who wrote the complaint is the source of the abuse. There were pleas from the Home Health Agency and Visiting Angels to spend more time with these people.

Ultimately, the Adult Protective Services were called by the AGENCIES because the lawyer daughter would not allow the care required. This is what really happened.

VISITING ANGELS IN MIDWEST CITY, OK ARE HORRIBLE. They say they will send only one or two caregivers into your home so that there isn't a new person all the time.

That is the biggest lie ever. I had a new person all the time.

Call corporate and also call the Better Business Bureau!!! Do not let them get paid for hiring people that live on the street.

My family has a major lawsuit with visiting angels and we are very confident!!!

I am so disgusted that they do not do any kind of background check on these freaks and also, the franchise owners are not

Incensed and bonded!!!!! be strong and forge on because these are your loved ones being abused.

I am so, so sorry! Please don't take this lying down. Call the corporate office (610) 924-0630 and ask for Dan Drennen

cohena2

I wish the best of luck with this. Alzheimers is a terrible disease and runs in my family so I know how you feel.