This franchise is worse than ***!My poor father is trapped in a contract with leeches and idiots who are unable to care for him in his late stages Alzheimer's.

When I have called (numerous times) to have the sub-par 'companion' removed from the home, Monique (branch owner) told me I should be thankful that they were in "looking after my Dad". After 3 trips to URGENT CARE under the 'watchful eye" of these freaks, my Dad is in worse condition than if her were being cared for by monkeys. Don't even get me started on co-owner Barry – who uses thug like tactics to "˜deal with his clients". They employ CRIMINALS WHO CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH!!!

This is an OUTRAGE!

Palm Desert and surrounding areas - WAKE UP!!!!!!!Please re-post this message if you have had a similar experience.

Comments

Palm Springs, California, United States #786019

Yes they have lazy caregivers because they charge customers $200 for 24 hrs care..do the math what do they pay their caregivers then minimum wage. They hire caregivers who don't have common sense and just play on their cell phones and tablets while patient is left in soiled diapers. Don't use Visiting Angels, you get what you pay for....idiots

Ms G West

Rancho Mirage

....AND WE WILL MAKE THAT HAPPEN.CLEARLY YOU ARE WITH THE FRANCHISE IN PLAM DESERT.

NICE BUSINESS DEALING.LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF 'SERVICE' WE HAVE GOTTEN FROM YOU.

The poster is a licensed and insured A-HOLE!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe what I am reading.I too had a nightmare experience with an employee that was dressed as a hooker and came to my home!!

That was all I needed to see and said no thanks!!! The owner is saying "have the balls"????? He is not even defending his company which is going down????

What a friek.I am going to report the agency as well.

:grin Too funny.The owner of Visiting Angels in Palm Desert is calling a previous client a retarded ***.

It would appear as though the owner is a retarded *** and can't even defend his rinky *** company that is run out of his garage!

So sad that people are onto you.Say goodbye :p :p :p :p :p :p

...oh you must be an employee. You certainly talk like one!! Hey, why don't you identify YOURSELF A-HOLE

my experience with these poeple has been horrible. Lesson learned - and passed on to other consumers. FIND A REPUTABLE AGENCY THAT IS LICENSED AND INSURED!!!!!

Quit posting your trash and have the balls to identify yourself retarded M O R O N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset