1.2K views

I got hired immediately did the orientation the same day.It took them a month to assign me a client and when they did the guy was a total assist.

A transfer of two.

I just got out of school so I knew I wasn't suppose towork with him alone but they didn't care I was told he goes threw aids a lot so just hang in there.It was a snow storm and I was there for 36 hrs with maybe 4 hours of sleep told them I can't work I need to go home that week I did 49 hours they paid me for 24 hours with a bonus of $25 I'm complaint about both the next check was just $65 I just quit.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of labor compensation. Visiting Angels needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned labor compensation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Visiting Angels.

Comments

Sounds like a contractual misunderstanding.

This company is totally nuts about their pay.

They hired me - am a CNA and two classes short of an LVN at nursing school.

They wanted me to tend to a patient at her home - 24 hours a day for 4 straight days and nights and pay me for 13 hours a day. I didn't take the job and, as I expected, they have not called or emailed me for any further work.

I reported them to the Texas Labor Board but doubt anything will come of it.