1.1K views

I've been working for Viisiting Angels for the past 5 years. Even though every year I get the evaluation, nothing has changed about my hourly pay.

They double-charge couples when both husband and wife are signed on but expect caregivers to x are for the couples at the same ridiculously low rate they pay for one client.

If the employee is bold enough to ask to be paid more for taking care of the couples, at best they grant a half-a-dollar or one dallar increment and at worst they remove that employee from that case and put a desperate employee who won't complain! I just recently decided I've had enough of their selfish labor practices.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of labor compensation from Visiting Angels. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Visiting Angels to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Visiting Angels for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #955197

If u take the continuimg education course provided by VA, you get a dollar an hr raise. I'm in Temple Texas.

Please give me a call. I am thinking about buying a similar business and would like to talk to you. My number is 949-337-2302.

Ed