Additional Fees

Today April 18, 2016 I had called Mr.Alex.

The owner of the Magnolia Texas location at 3a in the morning. I informed him that my shift started at 5a and that since 1a I've been up trying to find a ride to my clients home but with all the bad weather and the fact that my car is wrecked I couldn't make it. Mr. Alex went on to tell me that I have to wait closer to my shift and call my clients.

He also told me that it's 3a and what do I want him to do because he is tired....really professional for the owner to act this way right!?!?! He wanted me to drive through floods and risk my life just so he wouldn't have to take the heat from the client.

I was forced to quit.I will NEVER even think about applying to another visiting angels and I sure would never advise anybody to use their services due to lack of caring from the owners and office staff!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of visiting angels owner. Visiting Angels needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned visiting angels owner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Visiting Angels.

Had an Experience with Visiting Angels?

Comments