Today April 18, 2016 I had called Mr.Alex.
The owner of the Magnolia Texas location at 3a in the morning. I informed him that my shift started at 5a and that since 1a I've been up trying to find a ride to my clients home but with all the bad weather and the fact that my car is wrecked I couldn't make it. Mr. Alex went on to tell me that I have to wait closer to my shift and call my clients.
He also told me that it's 3a and what do I want him to do because he is tired....really professional for the owner to act this way right!?!?! He wanted me to drive through floods and risk my life just so he wouldn't have to take the heat from the client.
I was forced to quit.I will NEVER even think about applying to another visiting angels and I sure would never advise anybody to use their services due to lack of caring from the owners and office staff!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..."
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."