Mount Morris,Michigan

They pay employees 8.50 per hour and charge the customer $17.00 Per hour. They never listen to there employee about there customers also office never has a person there and employees steal from there customers.

They let employee pick and chose when they can come in with no regard to the customers. The communication in the office is horrible will tell you they will call and never do.

It seems like its a money game *** i don't even think they do back ground checks. I just don't trust a company that can not communicate with one and other.

Product or Service Mentioned: Visiting Angels Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 04, 2012.

Comments

I work with VA and I personally find them to be a wonderful company. Any time I call they take time to answer.

May start at 8.50 but when you do the work and take on cases they will give you more. Ive been there a year and Im making 9.75 same amount I make with another company after six years.

My husband and I have known Stephen Novak for years and happened to know he is a man of high integrity, and someone who would take the time to resolve any concerns his employees or clients would have.

runner248

I am truly sorry for your bad experience with Visiting Angels and would like to express my deepest apologies. Our intentions are to provide the best quality care possible to the families we serve.

I would like to discuss these issues with you in further detail so no other family will be unhappy with our services. Please call me, Stephen Novak, at 810-326-4357 so I can answer all your questions and concerns posed above.

to runner248 #1048968

This is the first positive response i have seen to some 50 reviews i have read so far. Kudos for really caring about your workers and clients!

to Anonymous #1049203

Unfortunately, this venue mostly caters to bad reviews hence the name. We work with a company called Home Care Pulse that surveys our families a employees monthly, we have continuously been one of the top agencies in the country because of our positive reviews. Btw, our new number is 810-966-CARE (2273)